From: Wilfred Ho [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15,2002 2:26 PM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: RE: how to redirect levels to different logs

1) what is the syntax to turn off appender additivity in a configuration
file. Is the following correct?

    log4j.category.MyApp.additivity=false

2) Is it possible to direct different levels to different logs. Assuming
debug is enabled, can I desire any of the following way:
    - debug goes to console and info/error/fatal goes to a log file, or
    - debug/error/fatal goes to console and info goes to a log file, or
    - debug/error/fatal goes to console and info/error/fatal goes to a log
file