Hi!

I have just come across this one today.  I have an RMI server that has
an object registered as the callback subscriber from TIBCO (MOM).

This is a blocking call so we create an object that implements Runnable
and then pass this into the constructor of a new Thread and start it.
The object inside each thread looks a remote object handle on the same
RMI server and then calls the RMI server.  When that code executes
some logging output does not appear in the log files and on the console.
However, this only happens if I have multiple callbacks coming quickly
one after the other.

Also, on the console I can see the message of "log4j not configured
properly for someCategory".  Everything has been configured and
this is also proved when I only get one callback at a time.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?  Am I not taking some precautions
that I am meant to?

Thanks,

Aron Kramlik

[EMAIL PROTECTED]