From: Metzler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 6:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: DailyRollingFileAppender Extension

Hi,

There was an improvement to the DailyRollingFileAppender named
DailyRollingFileAppenderExt, which made it possible to Roll Over the
log-file daily, even when logging did not occur during midnight. It was
programmed by Don Taylor.

Unfortunately I cannot find the jar.file anywhere. It was attached to an
email by Don dated August 2001, but the file attached there now is
corrupt. Further, it does not seem to be incorporated into the versions
of log4j established since.

Will it be incorporated into the new version 1.2? Or can I get the
DailyRollingFileAppenderExt.jar file somewhere?

Thanks in advance
Chris Metzler