Hi,
    I have been trying to arrive at a good solution for this.But Iam still having
problems.

My environment is EJB,Struts,log4j in Weblogic 6.1.

I have to use configureAndWatch and have my log4j property file in Weblogic server
classpath.

I have placed log4j in my EAR file and all my EJB's refer to it using Class-Path
attribute in Manifest.

But what is the architecture to be followed for configuring log4j.I tried to use a
weblogic startup class.But this also needs log4j.jar.And that essentially means log4j
in classpath,which I do not want to do.

Is there a better alternative ?.

Mani

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.