Hi Steve,

Have you played with the new JMX code? Probably the easiest approach
is for you to play with the code and find ways of improving it.  I am
sure you'll come up with few enhancements very quickly.  I'll try to
answer your questions best I can.

Unfortunately, I am leaving on vacation for a week and won't be able
to answer your questions until the 3rd of March.

Eric George ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) also showed interest in the
log4j/JMX project.  You might want to work together and learn from
each other. It's up to you but also your available time, level of
motivation, energy, etc. etc.

Cheers, Ceki