Hi *.*,

I needed a clarification for my doubt which goes like this.

Two components Component A and component B communicate each other
through a CORBA interface.  Component A delegates a task to component B.
 Component B, during performing the task logs its activities using log4j
on its console.  Is it possible to simultaneously log the activities for
the component B on component A's console using CORBA interface?

All suggestions are welcome.

Regards/Pandit