I'm using the conversion pattern with [%t], logging in Weblogic.  Looking at
the log, I find the format for that field varies across events, examples
including:

1. [Thread-4]
2. [Processing Message (target ID = null, code = 6, task = null)]
3. [ExecuteThread: '9' for queue: 'default']

My guess is these correspond to (1) client remote invocation, (2) MDB thread
on a topic, and (3) MDB thread on queue.  Is that correct?  Is it safe to
assume that events with the same text in the %t field are always the same
thread?

Thanks,
Clay