From: Chris Lambert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 9:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: repeat question - dynamic monitoring of config file

I remember hearing someone ask about auto-reloading of changes to the
config file, but I can't seem to find it in the archive.  could someone
please refresh my memory as to how this is possible?

thanks.

chris

Christopher Lambert

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
7000 East Avenue   M/S L-493
Livermore, CA 94550

B 481, Rm 2231  -  (925) 423-4927  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]