From: Naveen Bathula [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 2:55 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Custom Defined Levels

I coded a Custom class called XLevel which extends Level that has my own
custom definitions
How do I set this Level in the Logger's XML Configuration.
For example:
TRACE is custom defined Level
 <priority value ="TRACE" />
dosen't seem to work. It gives me all the debug messages even though TRACE >
DEBUG

Thanks
-Naveen