Hello All,

NDC (Nested Diagnostic Context) is a serializable class, but it's inner
class DiagnosticContext does not implement Serializable.  I am attempting to
serialize the NDC Stack object (which contains DiagnosticContext objects)
for transport and exceptions are being thrown because DiagnosticContext is
not serializable.

I think this is a bug.  Please confirm and I'll submit a bug report.

Regards..

Confidentiality note: This e-mail contains information from the
GFI Group Inc. and/or its affiliates, including GFInet inc.,
that is confidential and/or legally privileged.   This
information is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named on this e-mail.  This e-mail and its content may
not be reproduced or retransmitted without the express written
permission of The GFI Group.