Hi,

I am using Log4j 1.1.3 and using RollingFileAppender.  All works fine and
the log goes to the specified file.  There are some extra log statements
that also go into console as if I added ConsoleAppender.  The format of the
statements that go into console are different from the ones that go into the
file.  Correct format of log statements go into the file as expected.  But I
am not sure how it adds different formatted statements into Console.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,
Venkat