We wrote a BufferedAppender which implements the
AppenderAttachable-Interface.
It is kind of similar to the AsyncAppender, but doesn't have a BoundedFIFO,
but a Vector which holds the LoggingEvents. The BufferedAppender has a
method
writeLogs(), which is called by the "User" and which writes all
LoggingEvents to the Appenders, which are added to the BufferedAppender.
This works fine, as long as we configure everything in the
Sourcecode(hardcoded).
The problem raises if we want to use a config-File. We don't know how to
add an Appender to our BufferedAppender in a Config-File. We would have
the same problem with the AsyncAppender.
Can anybody help us?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Marc Bouquet
Software Engineer / Telematics Engineer TS
Team 86

Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property        Phone:  +41 31 325
25 25
Resources + Services (R+S)                      Fax:    +41 31 325 25 26
Marc Bouquet                            Direct: +41 31 323 86 61
Einsteinstrasse 2                               Mobile: +41 79 302 03 84
3003 Bern                               Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Switzerland                             Internet:       http://www.ige.ch