Hi Log4J gurus:
   I've read Log4J 1.2 docs, and I can't understand clearly
what should I do in order to get the following behavior:

   In a servlet environment, using Log4J with java properties,
I would like to be able to control the properties files using
servlets too, I would like to save the properties changes
for future servlet container start.

   I cannot recognize clearly what do I need to change / extend
/ add to the logging system.

   Any suggestion / clarification will be welcome.

Hector Adolfo Alonso
Consist Teleinformatica S. A.