I like the idea of MDC very much. But, can I use it in an J2EE environment
where the logging activity is passed around between multiple EJBs? As I read
the spec, it is entirely up to the the EJB container to use one of its
pooled threads to execute EJBs.
Whenever I test it, it works fine: Any subsquent call to another EJB is
performed in the same thread, and so the MDC forms a valid context.
But I think this is only by chance and it could fail.
Does anyone know more about this?

Thanks
Klaus

Klaus Benary