Hello

Scenario is I may have a "growing" log4j.properties where I could specify
new logger files and other info, the code I'm attempting to write would
dynamically enumerate each of those logger instances allowing users to
dynamically pick which loggers to use and thereby deciding which log files
would be the destination.

The LogManager.getCurrentLoggers(), I am assuming will give me the
Enumeration of the current Loggers picked up from the properties file. I
would also like to get the count, is that possible?

If I change the properties settings for individual loggers, is there an
in-built way to persist the changes back into the properties file?

advance thanks
rajiv