Hi

I have just started using log4j.
I need some information / guidance on how to log information into a database.
I want to log my own information like user id, transaction id etc. which I am
storing in an object.
Is there any way I can pass objects to the Appender which can log the
information held in that object.

Aashish

This email message (including any attachment) is confidential and may be legally
privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee, you may
not disclose it, copy it, distribute it or take or omit to take any action on
foot of it. Any such act or omission is prohibited and may be unlawful. This
message (including any attachment) is transmitted for discussion purposes only.
It is protected by copyright laws and it has no other legal or contractual
standing.

the system manager.

www.Kindlesystems.com