Hi,

I'm using 1.2.1 and I would like to implement my own custom ObjectRenderers.
It looks pretty straight forward in terms of implementing the ObjectRenderer
Class.  But after that I need some direction.  I'm assuming that I need to
add my implementation to the RendererMap for a given class type, but how do
I get the RendererMap?

In the javadoc there is a method on Logger to get the hierarchy from which I
can get the RendererMap but this has been deprecated, with a reference to
use LogManager.getLoggerRepository().  But there is nothing on the
repository to allow me to get the RendererMap.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Matt