Hello!
I have still not been able solve my problem about choosing where the log file should
be written. For example I have tried to use the System class method setProperty with
keys "user.dir" and "java.class.path" where the value for both is put to the directory
where I want my log to be written. This is also the same dir. where my config file for
log4j is located. I am sure there is a way to specify the location of the log file and
that some of you know the answer, so please spare a few minutes and help me out!

Best regards