Ceki,

Wouldn't this be another good example of a case where allowing your own
repository selector is a good idea?

I discussed this before:

I suggest that until 1.3 is released (which *should* deal with this
problem by having separate logging domains?), being able to specify your
own repository selector is the only valid work around.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Scott

--