Hi,

        I try to use log4j in my web application, but I have a problem to
using FileAppender, I can't find the output log file.  If I change it to
ConsoleAppender, then the output is on the screen and work fine.  Here is my
config file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<log4j:configuration xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/";>

 <appender name="STDOUT" class="org.apache.log4j.FileAppender">
            <param name="File"   value="std-out.log" />
            <param name="Append" value="true" />
  <param name="ConversionPattern" value="%d %-5p [%t] %C{2} (%F:%L) -
%m%n"/>
            </layout>
 </appender>

 <category name="org.apache.log4j.xml">
   <priority value="debug" />
 </category>

 <root>
    <priority value ="debug" />
       <appender-ref ref="STDOUT" />
 </root>

</log4j:configuration>

I try this in standalone application then it work fine, the std-out.log is
generated.  I'm using tomcat + poolman.  I know tomcat & poolman are using
log4j, is this cause the problem?

Regards,
Louis