As promised, here is my Wednesday note.  I have some modifications that
allow the current Chainsaw to initiate connections to SocketHubAppenders.
Because they are preliminary and "use at your own risk" I don't want to
generally release them until I get more testing and feedback.  BUT, if you
are intrested in providing testing and feedback, drop me an email and I will
send them to you.

The changes are for Chainsaw, not LF5.  LF5 is next.

-Mark