Tony,

Thank you for sharing the information. Which version of JUnit is this?
Log4j? Can you please try log4j 1.2.6? It is not out yet but you can
get a pre-release version at http://qos.ch/log4j-1.2.6.jar . This
version gives more detailed information on the appender
incompatibility problem.

Could you provide more information on your set up. A small test case
reproducing the problem would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

--
Ceki

For complete log4j documentation please refer to http://qos.ch/log4jBook.html