Hi,

In my web application, whenever an exception occurs the stack trace is
displayed on the weblogic console and then an error page is shown.
I started using Log4j and what I see now is that the stack trace is no
longer visible on the console. Probably some configuration needs to be done
for this in Log 4J.
I want to have the exception stack trace on the wblogic console as well

The entries in my log4j.properties file are:

log4j.rootCategory=ERROR
log4j.category.com.biv.util.ErrorUtil=ERROR, R
log4j.disableOverride=false
log4j.additivity.com.biv.util.ErrorUtil=false

log4j.appender.R.File=/usr/local/weblogic/bea/wlserver6.1/config/esite/logs/
errorMessages.log

# Control the maximum log file size
log4j.appender.R.MaxFileSize=1MB
# Archive log files (one backup file here)
log4j.appender.R.MaxBackupIndex=4

log4j.appender.R.layout.ConversionPattern= %d{dd MMM yyyy HH:mm:ss} - %m%n