From: peter riegersperger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 2:07 AM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: RE: Log5Factor

hi!

you can start logfactor by opening/starting a command shell (or
creating a shortcut, write a shell script or batch file) and typing

[your jdk-installation-path]\java.exe -classpath [your classpath,
including log4j-jar] org.apache.log4j.lf5.StartLogFactor5
(this would be on a windows-platform)

greetings,

rick

|-
| peter riegersperger  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|-
| subnet
| platform for media art and experimental technologies
|-
| http://www.subnet.at/
|-
| muehlbacherhofweg 5 // 5020 salzburg // austria
|-
| fon/fax +43/662/842 897
|-