<snip>

Instead, a clearer name such as stdout, generalLogFile, or
whatever should be used.

 >> Agreed and acknowledged.

a lot of people ask about where to put the config file, I would've
covered the default initialization procedure in more detail.

>> I deliberated on this for some time before deciding not to include it.
The reason for this was because of the excellent default initialization
procedure covered in >> the manual already. I had little that I could add on
top of it and therefore left it.

Keep writing ;)  If even one person finds it useful, than it's a good
service.  And we already had one reply saying the person found it
useful, so there are at least ten others who find it useful as well and
aren't (yet) on the list ;)

>> Good point and thanks for the encouragement.

Thanks and Regards,
Vikram