From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 8:13 AM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: RE: Feature request for DailyRollingFileAppender

Hi,
Umm, why don't you write it? ;)  It doesn't sound like it would be very
time consuming.  The general process is:

- Write it
- Send a message to the list with the code, a unit test, a config
example, and release notes.
- Get people's feedback.
- If all things go well, it'll be included in the contribs section of a
future log4j distribution.
- And maybe eventually make the log4j core distribution ;)

Good luck!

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics