Hi,
Maybe this will work for your needs:

- Add a -Dlog4jConfigFile=/path/to/log4j/config/file to the ant
invocation.
- So now you have a ${log4jConfigFile} property in ant.
- You can pass this to whatever process you use to set up your test
environment.  If you have a central JUnit test runner, pass it this
property and it can initialize log4j..

Does that help?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics