Are you suggesting that maybe the permissions changed?

Well, the rename failed last night, and I just checked and the attributes
for every folder down to that file are either blank or "A" (archivable), so
it should have no problem writing a new file.

Disk space has 4.11GB free, so that is not an issue either.

I just can't seem to figure out any logical reason why this would be
failing. It seems to happen under every web-app too, not just this one.

-shawn

Shawn Wilson [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Software Developer, ATMReports.com
PH: 877-327-0873, FAX: 406-294-5806