Hi, my first post. I was searching in the list archives and I found some
comments as mine, but no resolution. May be I miss something (because of a
bad search) sorry if I am asking something answered before.

I need to log only the code and arguments, after that we will do or use a
log viewer that will translate to the proper locale.

I would like to know if somebody did it, and how did he handle it, I need to
log the proper path of the ResourceBoundle too, because not all our packages
have the same ResourceBundle.

We are thinking to change our log system for log4j or other like jdk1.4 log,
I am the one in charge of research it, so I need this info, because all the
rest of the info was found in logj4 site, and I have to say that log4j is
amazing !. the idea of hierarchy is a new concept for me.

Just to let you know, I tested logFactor5 too, because I am looking for a
new logViewer or something like that, to replace our.
Thanks. Eduardo.