> So waht exactly would be in the .sjo files that you are pointing to?

I use Progress Sonic MQ JMS.  In the explorer, you can save the
TopicConnectionFactory and Topic
objects out into files.  The .sjo stands for Serialised Java Object.

However, we have a custom converter which takes these serialised Java
objects and binds them
into the JNDI namespace using Sun's File JNDI library.  When this happens,
you also get a .binding
file in the directory specified.  This allows you to use the File JNDI to
obtain these objects from
the file system.

The package you want is fscontext-1_2-beta3.zip, and its
at http://java.sun.com/products/jndi/#download and click on 'Download JNDI
1.2.1 & More'

You an also use LDAP to store these objects, but I currently don't have any
directory configured, so
I downloaded the File JNDI from java.sun.com, and used that instead.  The
LDAP way is easier, in
my opinion, but if you can serialise the TopicConnectionFactory and Topic to
files, the File Context
can provide a quick way to test logging with JMS.

Regards,
Peter

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete
it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any
other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com