We've recently ran some tests with Log4J and are experiencing some strange
behaviour from some of the calls.

When I run it on my computer it is fine, but when my colleague runs the same
test, we get ? for line number
and method name from locationInformation.

Would it do this if the symbol table in the class being logged was missing?
Or could it be something else?

Regards,
Peter

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete
it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any
other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com