Hi,
Unfortunately, I usually have to resort to more basic techniques like
jar tvf some.jar | grep somePackage
for example
jar tvf weblogic.jar | grep log4j

I've found many an unexpected duplicate class that way, especially for
the XML APIs. ;(

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

I've

1
1
> [...]
>org.apache.turbine.modules.pages.DefaultPage.doBuild(DefaultPage.java:1
6
>9)
>       at org.apache.turbine.modules.Page.build(Page.java:90)
>       at
>org.apache.turbine.modules.PageLoader.exec(PageLoader.java:123)
>       at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:563)
>       at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doPost(Turbine.java:658)
>       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
>       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>       at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:106)
>       at
>jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42)
>       at
>jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:24
1
>)
>       at
>jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(ServletEngineService.java:52
7
>)
>       at
>jrun.servlet.http.WebService.invokeRunnable(WebService.java:172)
>       at
>jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$DownstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.
>ava:348)
>       at
>jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.jav
>:451)
>       at
>jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$UpstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.ja
>a:294)
>       at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:66)
>

>/dev/app/dist/webapps/app/WEB-INF/lib $ ls
>bcel.jar                           jakarta-regexp-1.2.jar
>cactus-1.2.jar                     jdbc2_0-stdext.jar
>cactus-ant-1.2.jar                 jndi-1.2.1.jar
>classes12.jar                      junit-3.7.jar
>commons-beanutils-1.4-dev.jar      log4j-1.2.6.jar
>commons-collections-2.0.jar        mail-1.2.jar
>commons-configuration-1.0-dev.jar  mm.mysql-2.0.13-bin.jar
>commons-dbcp-1.0-dev-20020806.jar  oro-2.0.6.jar
>commons-email-0.1-dev.jar          servlet-2.2.jar
>commons-lang-1.0-b1.jar            servlet.jar
>commons-logging-1.0.1.jar          stratum-1.0-b3.jar
>commons-pool-1.0.jar               torque-3.0-b4.jar
>commons-util-1.0-rc2-dev.jar       turbine-2.2-b3.jar
>dom4j-1.4-dev.jar                  velocity-1.3.jar
>ecs-1.4.1.jar                      velocity-dvsl-0.43.jar
>flux-2.2.jar                       village-1.5.3.jar
>ftp.jar                            xalan-2.1.0.jar
>fulcrum-3.0-b2-dev.jar             xercesImpl-2.0.2.jar
>hsqldb-1.7.0.jar                   xmlParserAPIs-2.0.2.jar
>httpunit-1.3.jar                   xmlrpc-1.1.jar
>

> << File: ATT75439.txt >>
>

>--
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:log4j-user-

and notify the sender.  Thank you.