SMTPAppender will store all the logging events on an
internal cache and it will send all the messages when
the TriggeringEventEvaluator you set with the
setEvaluatorMethod or the constructor parameter return
true.

By default the evaluator is set with an instance of
DefaultEvaluator wich is a package-private class
defined in the same compilation unit of SMTPAppender.
This evaluator will return true only when the logging
event has a priority greater or equal than ERROR.