-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [ <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 12:02 PM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: RE: Tomcat

Hi,
I think a ton of people use tomcat and log4j in conjunction.  I personally
do, although with a properties and not xml log4j configuration file.

To start with:
- What version of tomcat are you using?  4.1.12
- What version of log4j are you using? 1.2
- Where is the properties file? Currently, in the servlet's WEB-INF/lib
(though it's a log4j.xml rather than a properties file)
- How are you trying to read it? It's done by a library class whose source
code I don't have.
- Is there any relevant output in the tomcat logs? The relevant entry seems
to be "Log4j XML file: null"

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics