Hi there,

I started working with log4J yesterday. Is it very powerfull and its integration with an existent application is easy.

My application shall generate two kind of log files: system logs (info, error and debug messages) and access logs.

How can I send the several information to different log files ?

It would also be nice to be able to send the Info messages to a file and the Error messages to another one. Is it possible with log4j ?

Any help will be appreciated. I only need to know how to apply this features in order to use log4J.

Best regards,
Nuno