Excuse me for bargin in on that thread, but I have to say that I also tried to buy
Ceki's book from Flashline, and I finally gave up. Shopping from Flashline is probably
easy if you're in the States, but when you're not in the States, it's a pain.
Serge A.

"Abramson, Rami" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 2002-12-19 11:09:46

Veuillez répondre à "Log4J Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Pour : 'Log4J Users List' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc :   "Mor, Tikva" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Objet :     RE: How to configure the debug levels names?

Sure,

As I understood from the person who tried to order it, they request beside
the credit card number a photo of the credit card and some kind of a bank
signature ( I can have further details on Sunday ). The company, for
security reasons refuses to do so.
We buy at many online shops and they do not request all this extra
information.

If there is another way to purchase the book, I shell be glad to use it.

 thank you,

 Rami