From:   Mark Womack [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   09 January 2003 18:41
To:     Log4j-User (E-mail)
Subject:        Apache Wiki

I posted something about this before the holiday break and didn't expect
much response, so I am posting it again.

Apache has set up an "experimental" wiki site for users to
publish/edit/document their own documentation.  Anyone can add/modify pages
and their content.  The idea is that this area can be used to quickly
document stuff that "falls through the cracks" or share knowledge between
everyone so that the wheel does not need to be re-invented.

Each project has its own set of pages.  The log4j pages are located at:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?Log4JProjectPages

Right now they are fairly simple.  I started to create a faq page at:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?Log4JFrequentlyAskedQuestions

and you are invited to start adding your own documentation.  Please, don't
post questions there, post those here.  But when you have an answer or some
information you want to share, please add a new page.

If you need to learn more about wiki (it has its own formatting rules that
you will need to learn if you are going to add documentation), please see
this link:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheWiki

I think this is an exciting development, and look forward to seeing what we
do with this.  If you have any questions, let us know.

thanks,
-Mark