Hello,

i hope this is now the right group. I want to solve the following problem.
The thing i need is a different logger control. Now i use two logger to
generate logging informations. My class looks like:

Logger loggerOne = (Logger)getLogger(MyClass.class.getName());
Logger loggerTwo = (Logger)getLogger(MyClass.class.getName());
loggerOne.info("message");
loggerTwo.info("another message);
My, hopefully simple questions, is the folowing: Is it possible to activate,
or deactivate respectively, one of my loggers
using the log4j configuration file. Thanks for any assistance in advance.

Andreas