Hi:

I am implementing remote debugging using SocketHubAppender. I want to use
XML to write the configuration file. I read log4j.dtd, but not fully
understand it. I guess because I am doing remote debugging, so I need to
config log4j:eventSet, and inside the element, there can be 0-many
log4j:event elements.I tried to find an example on how to config this, but
unfortunatly, I didn't find. Could you help me on how to config the
configuration file, or point me to a link where there is an example. Thank
you very much for your help.

regards,

Nancy