At 14:20 08.02.2003 +0100, David Tonhofer, m-plify S.A. wrote:
Hello you log4j people.

So, I have not had too much feedback, apart from Mark and Ceki.
So...

1) Should I modify/add/delete anything
No, I think you have done a great job.

2) Should I post them to the log4j Wiki? (Never used a Wiki but I will manage ;-)
Is keeping them where they are an option at all?

Oh yes, should I be more precise about the licensing? If so,
I guess the GNU documentation license should do it...
The ASF enforces a strict rule whereby any code or document that is directly located on an Apache machine must be Apache Licensed. I am afraid GNU is not acceptable.

-- David
--
Ceki