From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 10:14 AM
To: Log4J Users List; Jean-Michel Auguste
Subject: RE: New Pattern Layout

Howdy,
Would using an MDC with %X{severityNumber} do the trick for you?  You
wouldn't have to extend any classes then.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

sender.  Thank you.

Health Services Corporation and are intended only for the addressee(s).
otherwise confidential information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,
be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thank you