Hello,

In the application I'm writing I need to log 2 things.
First of all information to a log file called app.log ( ERROR, DEBUG, INFO,
... )
Secondly I have to log some information into a file cumul.log  ( only INFO)

I thought to  define 2 separate property files bu I think this won't work.
I might be better to define two appenders but how to set the log levels.
And how to prevent that ERROR, DEBUG INFO log messages end up in the
CUMUL.log file.

Any advice on this topic. Maybe I'm totally wrong?

Kind regards,

Dries