Rajeshram,

Show some courtesy and please do no hijack other people's threads.

At 08:11 PM 6/5/2003 +0530, you wrote:

Hi shailesh,
This is rajeshram.i just new to log4j.i've used log4j under jboss3.2.Instead of log4j.xml I've provided my own log4j.properties file and the problem is ,jboss is not at all initializing log4j with my log4j.properties also I've changed the default initialization configuration of jboss for log4j in jboss-service.xml file.Still I couldn't find a soln for initializing log4j.properties under jboss3.2.If u know the soln,please let me know it will be very helpful for me....
Thanks
Rajeshram.J

Ceki For log4j documentation consider "The complete log4j manual"