From: Denis Avdic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 2:28 PM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: Re: [NEWBIE] log4j setup problem?

Hrm.

Tomcat does have write access but the file is not created.  I just
deleted the file now, and ran the app again, and it is not creating the
file.

Ideas?

Shapira, Yoav wrote:

Howdy,
So you know it reads your file. Is the log file created? Does the

web

server user have write access to the directory (WEB-INF/classes) in
which the log file needs to go?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics