 I need to do it for all the loggers in the system. I know there is
getAllLoggers() in LogManager. I was wondering if there is any other way
of doing this coz with this approach, I may land up getting the same
appender twice (if is associated with 2 loggers) and consequently
rolling over twice. This can be avoided using a Hashtable etc, but more
importantly, the code will be more computation than necessary.

~thanks.
 ~preetham