Once again thanks :)

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Inderdeep Dhir [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 4:09 AM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: RE: Calling method not showing

Hi Scott,

Your debug log methods in LoggerWrapper should look like this...

    public  void debug(String categoryName, Object message) {
        getCategory(categoryName).log(WRAPPER_FQN,Level.DEBUG,message,null);
    }

    public  void debug(String categoryName, Object message, Throwable t) {
        getCategory(categoryName).log(WRAPPER_FQN,Level.DEBUG,message,t);
    }

Regards,
  ~ Inder