Hi All,

First time user for log4j.I am trying to incorporate the log4j in my
application running on iplanet web server6.0.I put the log4j jar file in the
lib under WEB-INF.However,when my servlet loads it is not able to find the
Logger parent Category class definition when i try to access the Logger
class.Any ideas?

Also I have created a properties file which is kept in web-inf
directory.However,how do i tell the application that this is the properties
file from which it should read which appender i want to use and so on.

Note:This mail was delivered on 100% recycled electrons.