Hi all,

We have two applications that should be writing to different log files
in different directories.

These applications use a set of common utility classes where the logger
is set up with a statement such as:
   private static Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(Player.class);

The problem we have is that log messages from application 'a' using this
class gets its messages written to both log files for app 'a' and app
'b'.

The two apps are run from separate jar files but we do not want to hard
code the differences in the common util classes.

Any clues on how we can avoid this ?

Regards,

Bill Comer

Regards,