Howdy,
Do you have a appenders named R and D defined in the file?

Also, you know you don't have to assign appenders to all the packages, only to the
root logger, right?  Unless you're doing non-default additivity, which doesn't seem to
be the case, all loggers will inherit appenders.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.