Hi

One more question in addition to the one below... I've read at a couple of places that
it isn't a good idea to use configureAndWatch() in production systems. What are the
potential pitfalls in doing so?

thanks again
Rajat.

Rajat Sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi

I am using Log4J on a project running on Weblogic 6.1 and used a servlet to configure
the DOMConfigurator to use configureAndWatch. Does log4j reconfigure only if there is
a change in the config file, or does it reconfigure irrespective after the time
interval specified as the argument to configureAndWatch? It seems to be the former,
but I just wanted to confirm...

regards
Rajat.